|The view of St Annes Church, Cork.|
|The Ploughing. Great banter.|Get a piercing Archery tattoo from Phil at Spilled Ink, Pass Semester 1, Pass semester 2,
- Get a job cooking professionally,
- Go on holiday with Chris,
- Get back to competition levels at Archery,
- Finish the Game of Thrones books,
Go to a blogger/YouTuber meet-up, Celebrate my birthday in the Vintage Cocktail Club, Blog more seriously,
- Pass my driving test
|Myself and John Dudley|
- I overcame my fear of needles and had blood taken.
- I went to the Irish Beauty Show, which was a serious step for my crowd-phobia.
- I finally got to meet my beloved Tash from Natashas Wonderland!
- Visited Cork twice to see my oldest friend Anna.
- Took up Zumba, running and going to the gym.
- Took part in two Colour Dashes, a charity 4k, and two 5km timed races, as well as a Zumbathon.
- Attended the Ploughing Championships.
- Learned about my character as a person.
- Attended a seminar hosted by John Dudley.
- Read up on mental health and learned about my struggles.
- Celebrated 3 years with my amazing boyfriend, Chris.
|At the Color Dash Cork|
|At the Color Dash Pheonix Park|
I would love to hear your stand out moments of 2014.
Let me know in the comments!